Monday 22 October 2012

Enhanced Image Project - More Experimentation

inspired by the photography Dan Mountford. To get this outcome I cut out a CCTV camera with black sugar paper related to my theme documentary. I then placed the black sugar paper over my photographic paper and shine my negative through.

Same process for this one. I particularly like this technique as you could block objects out of your image that you didn't want your audience to see.

This technique is called creative masking. This is where I put two negative in front of one another in the negative carrier and shone the light through. As you can see I have someone working in the library and the second is down a long corridor.

This was an experiment with the camera of taking an image intentionally out of focus. I really like this image.

Trying again with the highlighting technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment