Monday 17 December 2012

Personal Project - Digital & Darkroom Experimentations













All images have been taken on my phone all around my local area. I wanted to document the urban mood around me and to do this I used Instagram app with has different effects to enhance the image. I used effects like 'Lomo Effect' and playing around with the brightness and contrast settings. This is another idea that I've around to document all is around me and what i see. E.g most on my everyday walk to the train station.

For the darkroom prints, I used techniques such as double exposure, interesting ways of using developer, drawing on tracing paper and using two negatives. I wanted to try different techniques that I haven't done before. I really like the one I have covered my hand in developer. I think it's relates so the negative used. That is my favourite one I will try to think of different ways to use developer in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment