Monday 17 December 2012

Personal Project - New Ideas

for my next roll of film I want to focus on lighting, I want to do an inspired shoot by Jason Travis, taking photos of objects in interesting lighting but I want to make the images out of focus therefore making them quite interesting to look at and wanting to know what the objects are. Then alternatively take some of the images in focus and later on when can some how merged them together or create an animated gif to see the two images come together.

Another idea I would like to shoot on my roll of film is slow shutter speed images. I want shoot somewhere like a high street on a tripod, get the buildings but the people will have ghostly shadows behind them I think this will look quite interesting and would be a good time todo it as everyone is shopping right now.

Lastly, another idea I would like to shoot is some night time photography. this is something I haven't done before. Luckily I live close to chelsea bridge. I would like to document in the dark chelsea bridge being so light up. At that time I could also play around with interesting angels that are uncommon but could produce interesting effects.


Jason Travis example

Jason Travis example

No comments:

Post a Comment