Friday 13 April 2012

Exam Unit- Picnik Experiments.

A shot of mother and son, friends of mine.
Taken on my digital camera on the black and white setting,
used a close up angle to try capture as much emotion as possible.
also used background to enhance the contrasting colours.
went onto picnik and from shine from their faces using the shine be gone tool,
then used the air brush tool to get a smoother effect.

And another , again I wanted quite a close up eliminating any background
as i wanted them the focus of the image, edited on picnik and you the black and white effect.

Experienced an encounter of two zebra's kissing. This image
was taken on my blackberry phone. As the quality wasn't very good
I went onto picnik and enhanced the colour using the boost effect,
and then enhance the sharpness to also improve the picture quality. 

i wanted to dig deeper into the theme and look at communication.
 Another look at how our mouths move when we speak.
I changed the image to black and white on picnik and then used the air
brush tool to make the effect alot smoother. 



experienced walking through the park in the rain
I edited this where I used the black and white tool being selected and
excluding the eye, then used the neon effect but turn the fade up so the
effect was subtle.

This was a close up i took on the camera and then went and used the
boost tool on picnik, then gave it a vintage frame. 

Black and white effect, air brush tool also used. 

This was taken in black and white on my actual camera,
and then edited on picnik to give it good contrast, and used text overlay. 

different with this one, I used the boost effect to enhance the colours,
then used text overlay.
I took the colour out of this and play with the contrast,
I then used text overlay.

Here are some experiments i have created using picnik to edit them to enhance the features. Whilst trying to relate them to the exam theme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment