Friday 26 April 2013

Exam Unit - Final Digital Images.

Really high brightness/contrast, then turned into black and white.
Wanted to make the image look very intimate. the angle of the image could be better
as the models face looks a bit awkward. Framing could be better. 

Enhanced the brightness/contrast. Really like the framing on this image.
This has to be my favourite images of all the images that I have taken.
I found that putting the image in black and white made it look really sensual which
is how I wanted to really symbolise. 

The brightness/contrast onto 100%, I have also over exposed the image.
I think that by doing this, it really makes her bold by dramatic colouring
makes me want to look at her more. I found this an interesting angle and
it looks like a behind the scene shot. 

Again with this photograph I have over saturated the image
and turned the brightness/contrast up. This really enhanced the colours.
I think the positioning of her face could be better. But overall I am pretty pleased
with this image. 

The framing could be better. Altered the brightness/contrast and also used the
posterize effect. I felt like this work really well. 

This close up shot of the models face I find really worked effectively.
I put the brightness/contrast up and turned the image black and white and
then over exposed the image. I find that this worked really well and is a nice image of
the models face. 

I find that this close up of the model worked really well. Her pose really
relates well with the theme. By altering the colours highlighted all the key areas I wanted
to and made her look more rebellious. 
Here are some of my final digital images I am using to cover my images. These images I have used I wanted to symbolise a really sexual and rebellious theme and reflect promiscuity. I found with theme Images I have done this and very happy with themes outcomes. To push these further in the exam I have going to photocopy the images onto different textual paper and create reversals in the darkroom to really enhance them images more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment