Friday 13 July 2012

Abigail Reynolds work

Abigail Reynolds work

This is my interpretation of Abigail's work 
Abigail Reynolds lives and works in Cornwall, Her work consist cutting into and image to shown another than has been put underneath. Here are some examples..




I used to contrasting images of the weather as I thought this would work well. I then selected my top image and glued a piece of sugar paper to the back of it. I then started designing a grid of the front of my image. Once I had done this I started cutting out some lines randomly. Once I had done all the shapes I wanted to I placed my second image underneath. This was my result.

I really enjoyed making this image as it was very fiddly to do. If I had more time I would have experimented with some more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment