Friday 13 July 2012

Norm Magnusson


I strive to create art that is both beautiful and meaningful, art that is aesthetically and intellectually accessible and deals with important themes. This current body of work is on a theme that has informed a great deal of my work over the past couple of decades -- mankind’s complicated and vast relationship with nature.This current body of work is on a theme that has informed a great deal of my work over the past couple of decades -- mankind’s complicated and vast relationship with nature. - From Magnusson Blog


Artist examples



My experiments




At first we was able to chosen what we wanted to decorate. I choose a big leaf and a pine cone. We then chose the colour paint that we wanted. I wanted to be random for the leaf and be experimental. With the pine cone I just done a variation of the same colour gradually getting lighter in three parts. After we had done all the decorating and let them dry we went outside and placed them where we wanted them. These are my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment